IATF 16949 Leadership Training
This course is meant for management personnel who are serious about getting the most out of their ISO / IATF certifications. It is recommended that actual process owners and their top management should attend this session. The next audience would be area supervisors, team leaders, etc.
The Scope of the ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 Standards, Including Customer Focus, Interested Parties, Business Performance, Risk Based Thinking and the need to manage outsourced processes, especially those that are executed within the organization (remote support sites)
- Understanding new Risk Management requirements, including strategic SWOT and tactical FMEA tools
- The Process Approach to business management with in a business friendly / results oriented session
- Applying the requirements to ensure that business decisions are based on sound data and planning
- Applying the requirements for employee knowledge, competence, communication, awareness and engagement to maximize the intelligence and motivation of the organization
- How to maximize ROI by effectively utilizing your internal auditor program