SHAPING A BETTER WORKPLACE
With 75,000 employees working in 140 different countries, our workforce is our most valuable asset.
The health, safety, well-being and development of our people are priorities.
By promoting an inclusive environment, we strive to Shape a Better Workplace.
OUR VALUE creation
Positive impact on the lives of millions of people
Health and safety are Group absolutes
Human capital development with a growing number of learning hours
Comprehensive framework in line with digital and societal challenges
Growing number of women in management positions
Monitoring and taking action to close any gender pay gaps. In 2020, at the non-management level this female/male ratio is 1.00, based on 74 countries covering 76% of our employees1
1: In 2019, at the non-management level this female/male ratio is 1.02 based on 42 countries covering 67% of our employees.
Bureau Veritas contribution to United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals:
- Guaranteeing each worker an accident-free workplace: achieve 0.26 accident rate (TAR2) by 2025
- Reaching 35% of female representation in leadership positions3 by 2025
- Achieving 35 training hours per employee (per annum) by 2025
- Fostering an inclusive environment to ensure diversity
- Ensuring an environment that enables all workers at Bureau Veritas to learn and grow
- Enhancing the expertise of our employees in order to provide our services
- Engaging our people by actively listening and measuring feedbacks
- Complying with the Human Rights principles
- Fighting against discrimination
2: TAR: Total Accident Rate (number of accidents with and without lost time x 200,000/number of hours worked).
3: Proportion of Women from Executive Committee to Band III (internal grade i.e. “management” or “leadership” position) in the Group.
LEAVE YOUR MARK IN SHAPING A WORLD OF TRUST
With more than 13,000 new hires each year, 140 locations around the globe and opportunities in dozens of sectors, we offer an environment where you won't only grow - you'll thrive.