Introduction to IAQG 9100:2016
- Identify key requirements and prepare your organization to fulfill them
- Get the full picture of aerospace expectations; understand the standard and new approaches
- Prepare the upgrade of your Quality Management system thanks to correlation matrix information by clause
- Objectives and topics to consider
- Presentation information
- Clause 4: Context of the organization
- Clause 5: Leadership
- Clause 6: Planning
- Clause 7: Support
- Clause 8: Operation
- Clause 9: Performance Evaluation
- Clause 10: Improvement
Certificate of Training achievement
WHO THE COURSE IS FOR?
- Quality Managers, Quality leaders.
- People in charge of upgrading Quality Management System towards the new standard certification.
- Process owners in charge of upgrading the management system to fulfill new requirements.
- Processes owners within the organization: production managers, supply chain managers, support function.
Bureau Veritas Certification Aerospace Team has developed an e-learning course on IAQG 9100:2016 standard to help companies in their certification process.
From Introduction to new Aerospace standard content and expectations, this online course will bring you to a detailed understanding of the key terms, definitions and requirements of IAQG 9100 standard for a Quality Management System in Aerospace Industry.
*Course available only in English.