New Live Virtual Class: Introduction to TISAX® - Requirements and Implementation
Apr. 29 2021
We are glad to share with you our new Live Virtual Class: Introduction to TISAX®- Requirements and Implementation .
TISAX® is the world's leading automotive information security management standard.
Certification to TISAX® is critical to mitigating the risk of security breaches and cyber-attacks.
This 2-day course will cover the requirements of the standard and how to prepare for TISAX® assessment.
Dates: 27 and 28 of May, 9 am to 5 pm CEST
The course Overview:
- Presentation and round table
- TISAX® program overview: how to prepare for TISAX® assessment
- TISAX® participants role: presentation of who are the participants in the TISAX® program and what is expected from each of them.
- TISAX® process steps: Presentation of the 3 stages: Registration, assessment and exchange and how they will be delivered from the Kick-off Meeting until getting the label on TISAX® website.
- TISAX® and ISO 27001: What are correlations and differences
- TISAX® detailed requirements around
- Information Security
- Data protection
- Prototype Management
- Practical example
- Final quiz of understanding
Our Training Tutor will be Luc Villedieu, a Bureau Veritas Certification Lead Auditor on ISO 27001, ISO 20000, Health Data Hosting, TISAX®, DPO certified (GDPR). He is also the founder of CLV Management-ISMS Consulting.
Hurry up to register for the course, there are only 10 seats available.
Can't make it this time?
Register your interest for our future TISAX® Training here
For any inquiries about the course, please send an email to email@example.com or by telephone +49 (0) 6102-79826--60.