Find out how to conduct the FMEA according to the 7-step method for Design FMEA and Process FMEA:
- 5 Ts: inTent, Timing, Team, Tasks, Tool
- Structure Analysis
- Function Net
- Failure Net
- Risk assessment and prioritization according to the Action Priority (AP)
- Reporting according to the MLA methodology (VDA) and archiving
At the end of this e-learning, you'll take a knowledge test and receive a certificate upon its successful completion.
After completing this e-learning, the participants will be able:
- To identify when FMEA method is applicable and helpful for their daily work
- Better understand FMEA method in order to join FMEA events in an active manner
- Basic knowledge for further classroom training
Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) is a structured approach to discovering potential failures that may exist within the design of a product or process.
This e-learning course will introduce you to FMEA method and explain its purpose and benefits.
*Course available only in English.